FOOD

Dear blog,
today I would love to share new place in PUTRAJAYA. This area is still new and I bet there are few people just know this area. It is known as AYER@8.

The total look for that place is great and it gives you feel exclusive. There are few restaurant and boutique. You can shopping and eat after done shopping!

So today I have try TEH TARIK PLACE. Why I choose TEH TARIK PLACE instead of others restaurant? basically I will choose the 1st thing appear in my eyes. And fortunately it is TEH TARIK PLACE......LoL

The restaurant has great ambience, very helpful staff and the most important it is facing PUTRAJAYA LAKEVIEW. So that give some feel of romantic even though you just eat roti canai..

So here....some of my photos..using samsung s5 & iphone 5s




 The view....
 a simple decor of the restaurant...
 my favorite number! :)
 while waiting for my food, I am reading my new book. #88lovelife. next post I will give my review of that book ya
and of course.....SELFIE if you can..^_^








and here..ayer@8 view...


Comments

Popular Posts